Friday, June 6, 2008

Hey Penguins!

Hi Everyone, this is my first blog.
I tried creating one on wordpress, but my computer slowed down on wordpress for some reason
I'm a Club Penguin(CP) Fanatic. My penguin name is 15angel7 and I'm 598 days old on it which is pretty cool huh? xD
I have met very famous penguins on club penguin such as :
-Athulpower
-Blazingsun21
-Dexter Y
-Mr Choosy(Snowbossi)
-Giralkia
-Kyogre Jas
-Hunter330
-Lolli444
-Ray257
-Rynozodiac
-Lilword4eva
-Froogly
-Earth 18
and more.
( They all have cheat sites search them on google)
So. I'm going to create a cheat site, which i should have done ages ago, but anyway, better late then never.
So my next post will be the new stuff

This is me:
or



Until then,
~15angel7

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say I'm comfortable if our kids are addicted to play stations than of drugs
...................................
sara lee

Drug Alcohol Rehab
Drug Rehab Center
http://Drug Rehab Center
www.drugrehab-center.com

Anonymous said...

hey Angel! johnnpikachu here! And Why arent I up there? I have a blog too!

Anonymous said...

And ive met theese people out of you list:
-Athulpower (Used to be buddy)
-Blazingsun21 (met him at his party)
-Dexter Y (used to be my buddy)
-Kyogre Jas (Buddy)
-Lolli444 (buddy)
-Rynozodiac (buddy)
-Earth 18 (buddy)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And ive also met:
Mimo777
Watex/Fever
Jc4x4
Lilguy547
Sir Matt, Zzron, and others that i work with...
and others, but i forgot them. ;-)